There are many warning signs showing you that you have a failing septic system. These signs should be taken seriously, ignoring them could be disastrous.
- Slow drainage when flushing toilets.
- Water backing up into sinks, toilets, tubs and washing machines.
- Unusual “gurgling” sounds when running water or flushing toilets.
- Areas of grass of a deeper green color than the surrounding grass on your lawn.
- Noticeably soggy areas of the lawn or soil.
- Depressions forming in the soil.
- Unpleasant odors in, or around the house.